TIMEY

MUSICY


Heartful Song - Hoshina Utau

FRIENDSY

Bryan
Daniel
Han Ley
Jeah Loong
Jennifer
Jonathan
Siew Ying
Teddy
Xavier
Yuan Kuan

LEAVE ME A TAGY

CHOCOPETS Y

HISTORYY

Old Blog Address
December 2007

February 2008

April 2008

May 2008

September 2008

October 2008

March 2009

EXITS Y

Designer: clyne-mikiyo
Brushes: Kloud-nine
Thanks:
Photobucket

Friday, September 5, 2008
7:51:00 PM

I'm back!
Hi There everyone! My blog has been revived!!! No more Amen &
阿弥陀佛 liao... Haha!!!
It's been almost 2 months since i arrived in Melbourne...
I've moved from homestay to the hostel by my own after 1 month of staying in Bentleigh East...
My university life is --> Assignments & Tests every week... -_-
I'm in Monash Caulfield Campus... But, need to go to Clayton Campus for 3 days...
But i'm still as blur as always haha!! Even got lost in the city a few times by my own... Hehe...
Spring has come and the weather is changing slowly...
But loads of work that assigned to university students did not change at all...
Miss home... But i've got use to it... I've made the decision of coming here and i must not regret...
2 more months to go home... But before that, FINAL EXAMS!!! -_-
I'll try to update soon... Remember to leave a message! Take Care! I'll try my best!
This is my new skin--> Full Moon Wo Sagashite & the music--> Eternal Snow...

YI believe ... in my Would-be Self ... Y